June 23, 2012Posted in: Bizarre, Movies and TV
There are some things about movies that exist only in the world of movies. I am talking about the fact that in a movie your hair will always remain perfectly styled even after falling into water and your clothes will dry within seconds.
Here we take a look at 19 things that only happen in the movies.
1. If a woman is alone and hears a noise, she will go and check it out in her most revealing underwear.
2. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know the dance moves and join in.
3. When you turn the light off and go to bed, everything in your room will remain visable, just slightly blush.
4. Nearly everyone speaks English, regardless of where they are from. Even aliens from outer space, despite they have never been to Earth, seen an earthling, or even heard of Earth or earthlings.
5. Every grocery bag contains at least one French loaf.
6. All police investigations require at least one trip to a strip club.
7. The Eiffel tower is visable from every window in Paris.
8. Every clock and watch is sycronised to the second.
9. Ventilation systems in buildings are the greatest hiding places and allow you to travel to any part of a building totally undetected.
10. Any car that crashes will instantly burst into flames and explode.
11. Lipstick will never rub off even under water.
12. If you ever find yourself in a martial arts fight and are severely outnumbered your opponents will patiently wait to attack you one by one dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
13. An electric fence that is powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight year old child.
14. A computer disk will work in any computer regardless of the computers software and operating system.
15. Regardless of how fuzzy a photo may be you can always zoom in and reveal the most tiny details.
16. Police departments give police detectives personality tests to make sure they are partnered with someone who is their polar opposite.
17. All phone numbers begin with 555.
18. You are always able to park outside every building you visit.
19. A cough is usually a sign of terminal illness.
For more hints, tips, news and all things technology and geek related please follow us on Facebook or Twitter or subscribe to our feed.