Most of us can probably admit to been a little jealous of celebrities and their looks. What you probably do not realise is that celebrities are just like you and me, they are far from perfect. In fact you may be surprised just how weird some celebrity defects are. No one is perfect after all.
1. Actress Jennifer Garner has an overlapping pinky toe.
2. No that is not a defected willy. Actor Vince Vaughn lost the tip of his thumb in a car crash, when he was 17 years old.
3. Stephen Colbert has a weird looking ear due to an ear tumor he had when he was ten years old. He is also deaf in his right ear from the operation he had to remove the tumor.
4. Actor/Comedian Damon Wayans had a clubbed foot as a child.
5. CSI actor Robert David Hall is missing both of his legs. In 1978, Hall had to have both of his legs amputated as a result of an accident in which an 18-wheeler truck crushed his car. The accident also caused the gasoline tank of the car to explode, causing burns over 65% of his body. He now comfortably uses prosthetic limbs, allowing for personal mobility.
6. Kate Bosworth, Jane Seymoour, Dan Aykroyd, Mila Kunis, Christopher Walkenand Kiefer Sutherland all have Heterochromia Iridium which is a medical condition where an individual has different-colored eyes. Heterochromia is very rare in humans.
7. DJ Paul’s right arm is deformed into when he likes to call his “baby arm”. Due to a disease he had when he was younger, his right arm just never grew. DJ Paul keeps his “baby arm” in a cast at all.
8. Actress and former host of Top Chef Padma Lakshmi has a large scar on her right arm which was the result of a car crash when she was fourteen years old. Her arm was shattered and her right hip was fractured. After surgery, she regained use of both of them but was left with a huge scar on her arm.
9. Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo was born with his left leg 44 mm (1 3/4 in) shorter than his right leg. After the success of The Blue Album, Cuomo underwent a procedure to correct the condition. This involved the surgical breaking of the bone in his leg, followed by several months of wearing a steel brace which required self-administered “stretching” of the leg four times daily.
10. Bollywood’s hottest actor Hrithik Roshan carries two thumbs on his right hand. The additional thumb is a small extension which curves inwards towards his main thumb.
11. Kate Hudson and Halle Berry are two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, yet they have very strange feet. The two actresses have been photographed with what looks like a sixth toe.
12. The scar between Joaquin Phoenix’s lip and nose is obvious. It practically had second billing in Gladiator. It has long been thought that Joaquin was born with a cleft lip and the scar is the result of corrective surgery. This is not so. Rather, Joaquin was born with the scar. The scar developed while Joaquin was in his mother’s stomach. It is known as a microform cleft, a mild form of a cleft lip
13. The scars that mark Nigerian born singer Seal have long been rumored to be the result of a tribal scarification rite. This is not the case. The extreme scarring on Seal’s face and scalp are the result of a skin condition known as discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE). Seal has revealed that he suffered from the condition as a teenager.
14. The roaming gaze of the Internet usually looks with approval upon Megan Fox, but today, at least according to Google, the web can only focus on one thing: she’s got kinda stubby thumbs.
15. Mark Wahlberg embraces his third nipple, which often poses a problem for his bare-shirted film scenes. Lily Allen is proud of her third nipple and shows it on talk shows often. Tilda Swinton, who played the White Witch in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, said she was “proud” of her third nipple which she calls her “witch’s mark” and used to threaten her brothers with it. Singer Carrie Underwood admitted she had her third nipple removed out of embarrassment.
16. Karolina Kurkova, a Victoria’s Secret Angel, is perfect in every way, except she is missing a belly button. Her navel simply does not exist.Karolina’s absent navel is the result of a childhood surgery gone wrong.
17. Denzel Washington broke his pinky finger on his right hand during a childhood basketball accident and never had it set correctly, resulting in the finger healing in a crooked position. The finger is still crooked to this day, bent at the bottom knuckle a full 45 degrees outward from his other fingers.